• 98% reflective Miro Silver Aluminum with Single Bounce light (as opposed to multi bounce in hammered/dimpled reflectors).
• Passive cooling system with 2” port on top to extract hot air away.
• 7 dimming options (and infinite variable slow dimming with the maxi controller)
• 2nd super lumen boost to 1200W.
• Includes 1000W (BLV [Ushio]) with PPF of 2100 μmoles/s, which can be pushed to 2470 μmoles/s.
• UHF –Ultra High Frequency 140 kHz for greater output (as opposed to ~100 kHz of other competitors).
• UHF ballast drives the lamp to 99% efficiency for entire life of bulbs (1 ½ -2 years)
• Available Maxi Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset or when temperature, humidity, and VPD vary.
• Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system.
• Made in HOLLAND – Not just labeled as such.
Also available in 315W CMH and dual 315W (630W) Ceramic Metal Halide, as well as in 277v power supply.
By choosing Dimlux, the grower gets stronger, more powerful lights which operate at cooler temperatures, thereby saving the grow money, yielding a greater ROI.